Saturday, November 3, 2012

Such a slacker, I am...

Wow. The last time I blogged for Hansen's on Asphalt was almost a year ago. I didn't read that one before I started this entry; I'm guessing it's about our Thanksgiving trip to WV last year.

I could have blogged a half a dozen times about various trips since then. I don't know what's wrong with me. I LOVE the reason behind this blog...why don't I keep up with it better? I've often thought about just making it the family blog. It doesn't have to be an epic trip that I blog about. We are, after all, on some type of surface driving somewhere most every day. Trust me...the stories that come just from driving the girls a mile to school could sometimes fill an "Asphalt" entry. Maybe that's just what I'll do. I can start with this, move on to our big Thanksgiving trip and then just keep up with it. Yeah...I'm laughing too. You never know. It could happen. Maybe some of you regular bloggers can keep me accountable?!

What ever happens, I WILL be blogging on our way out of town in a couple of weeks. It promises to be a very exciting trip and I will fill you in once we're on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment