Thursday, June 23, 2011

I know you're shocked....

But I'm terribly behind on blogging this trip. It seems like that always happens. I tend to have lofty aspirations of turning in early every night, sitting under lamplight with the laptop and regaling you with the events of the day. But alas, here it is Thursday and I'm just on Monday. Heck...I haven't even been able to finish with Sunday yet.

Lets see...Monday.
We got up and had breakfast and then headed to Branson Landing. We always look forward to this for a few reasons. 1) Bass Pro Shop is there and the girls LOVE going to bass pro and looking at the fish and all of the stuffed creatures. Audrey really, reallllly enjoys it...
(hey look...a pic uploaded to my blog. maybe i can finish sunday this evening)

That's a once-alive-but-now-its-stuffed-squirrel people!! Ewwww!!!! She would have left the store with it if she could have. Look how proud she is of herself. She was nuzzling her face up against it and loving on it. I was completely oooged out!

Here they are looking at the fish at Bass Pro. I don't care how many times we walk through this store, they always want to stop and look at the fist. This isn't even a big display, but they sure do love it.

SIDE NOTE:
For some reason blogger, again, will not let me upload a second picture, so feel free to imagine my sweet girls looking at the fish at bass pro. And, while you're at it, feel free to imagine the girls two years ago, as I was also going to post that pic so that we could all ooo and ahhh over how much they've grown.

AND....while you're at THAT....please picture my sweet girls swimming Monday afternoon. I had several sweet pictures of them doing that as well, but I'm not even going to try and upload those cause I'm sure that those wouldn't upload either and I'd just be all kinds of mad.

Have a lovely day and I'll try to post another 'one picture post' later!

No comments:

Post a Comment