Sunday, November 28, 2010

Almost Home...

Well, we are almost home. And by almost, I mean we're still a good 6 1/2 hours away. We stayed in Gulfport last night, got up and went to the beach for a few minutes, and got back on the road. I can't wait to get home and look through all of our pictures from the trip. I think I'll sit down and actually get some ordered. I'm horrible about doing that. It took me over a year to order pics of our Vegas trip in '09 and I still don't have pics of Sydney from 7 years ago printed. I'm even worse about getting things framed!

Here is one or two of them for your viewing pleasure.

Ok...it's just one. For some reason I can't get another to upload. This was just a couple of hours after we arrived at Disney World. The girls (and mommy) were amazed at how pretty the castle was! I know we're ready to be home, but I'm also ready to start planning our next visit. It'll be 2 or 3 years, but that gives me plenty of time to plan, right? Besides, that'll give them time to finish the overhaul of fantasyland! (see below)



No comments:

Post a Comment