Friday, November 26, 2010

I must be delusional...

I realize now that I had delusions of grandeur when I thought I'd be able to blog a little about our day every evening while here. Any free time I had I just wanted to spend it relaxing. Even if you aren't going at break-neck speeds, this place will wear you out with a quickness!!

Hopefully on the way home I can go through pictures and put our days in order. Maybe I'll be able to come up with a decent blog post. I'm so disappointed that I didn't blog more while we were here, but I was either too tired or too tired. :-)

I was going to post some pics of our first few days here, but for some reason it keeps telling me that the server rejected it. :-( Right now I'm too tired to figure out what that means. We're off to Epcot again here later. We went last night for dinner with the girls and the night before to try and progressively eat and drink our way through the World Showcase. You need way more than three and a half hours for that though.

Ok...I'm off to get an IV drip for highly caffeinated coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment